We are happy to inform you that Pervatech is present at the:
Our COO Dr. Ir. Rob de Lange is looking forward to meet at the International COEX Hotel in Seoul.
“The aim of the workshop is to bring relevant key players together for the discussion of improvement possibilities of the AcetoneButanol-Ethanol production. Our common ABE history started in 1989 in Palmerston North, New Zealand but the final goal is still not reached and we hope to stimulate further developments and international cooperation with this workshop.“
– strain improvement
– membrane processes
– hybrid processes
– by-product utilization
– biofuel regulation
– possible commercialization scenarios
5th International Scientific Conference on Pervaporation, Vapor Permeation and Membrane Distillation. 20-23.06.2017 – Toruń, Poland. http://www.pv.chem.umk.pl/home5.html
1. Fundamentals, theoretical description and modeling.
2. New membrane materials (polymeric/inorganic, mixed matrix) and membrane modifications.
3. Applications – large scale, small scale, niche, membrane reactors.
4. Membrane ageing and fouling.
5. Potentials of PV/VP and MD techniques in shale gas production and processing, gasseparation related to hydrocarbons (shale gas refinement), MD at theoretical and practical level.
6. Environmental impact and economics.